Instructions for getting to and using SCHED
Read through the instructions below, or CLICK HERE to download a pdf file of the basic instructions.
- Click on this link to SCHED: https://harmonycollegenorthwest2022.sched.com/
- The first time, you will be asked to type in our Event password which is: Harmony
- And then press Unlock
- At this point, you will be asked to either SIGN UP (if you’re new to SCHED) or to LOG IN (if you’ve registered with SCHED before).
NEW TO SCHED: You will need to SIGN UP by clicking on one of the two SIGN UP buttons shown in the screen dump above. We recommend that you just sign up with your email and then provide SCHED with your basic contact information – so that you can receive reminders and email notices (including changes) related to HCNW 2022.
IF you have used SCHED before, click on one of the LOG IN buttons and enter in your email or user name and your personal SCHED password (this is NOT the Event password – and if you don’t remember your password, just click on FORGOT PASSWORD).
- SCHED will use your email to send you reminders and notices related to HCNW 2022.
- SELECT YOUR CLASSES: Now that you are registered with SCHED, you can pick your classes by scrolling down through the sessions and selecting the classes you want to attend. SCHED will save your schedule for you. [You can change your classes right up to the start of each class by returning to: https://harmonycollegenorthwest2022.sched.com/ and selecting another class.]
- When it’s time for your classes to start, go to SCHED and find your class. Click on the title, and the ZOOM LINK will be right there. Click on the LINK and join your classes.
Our keynote addresses and our classes will not be recorded. The SHOW will be available on a YouTube premier channel for a month – for those who have paid for the show as part of their registration or for paying for the show separately.