Our registration this year will allow you to decide what you want to attend, where you want to stay, and let you pay for everything at once. Once you’ve registered you will receive a notice that you can go to SCHED and pick your classes for the weekend.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO REGISTER:
- Coaching (chorus or quartet): If your group wants coaching please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- If you plan to stay on campus, then you should decide which of the two dorm housing options you want to pay for. Descriptions below.
- Workshops are available starting on Thursday. Decide if you want to attend one of them. Workshop prices are in addition to the HCNW weekend.
- Also related, if you want or need to come to Tacoma the day ahead of classes starting, we can arrange for an additional night of housing in the dorm room you will be assigned. [Make sure to select Extra Night when you are filling in the registration information.
Registration is not expected to open before February 20th
Plan to register early: The EARLY PRICES will be in effect until May 15th. Registrations placed on May 16th or later will be at the Regular pricing for the various options.
Housing Options for 2024
Students have a choice as to which type of dorm room they want to pay for the weekend: Regular or Suite. See difference in Pricing Structure.
Regular Dorm Room
The REGULAR dorm rooms are located in the Todd-Phibbs dorm and furnished for two students to share. You need to bring your own sheets, bedding, towels, and toiletries. Linens are not provided. Each student will have their own bed (Long / California Twin), desk, chair, and closet. Students share bathrooms location in the halls.
Suggestions: Students often bring flat sheets or sleeping bags to put on the mattresses, along with their favorite pillows. Temperatures on campus can be cool in June, so you might want to bring an extra blanket.
Suite Dorm Room
The SUITE dorm rooms are often assigned to Trimble or Thomas dorms. Four to nine single-bed rooms share a suite with a common living area and bathrooms. Each sleeping room comes with their own bed (Long / California Twin), desk, shelf, chair, and closet. Linens are provided (sheets, pillow, one blanket, towel and washcloth. A limited number of these spaces are available.
Suggestions: The Suites contain a small living room space and a small kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave. Students often plan to bring snacks for late night visiting.
Again, temperatures can be cool in June, so you might want to bring an extra blanket.
- Plan to register early: The EARLY PRICES will be in effect until May 15th. Registrations placed on May 16th or later will be at the Regular pricing for the various options.
- If someone shows up without registering, they pay the on-site rate; lodging is not available.
- Refunds will be allowed on a case by case basis and will be the registration amount minus any card (Stripe) fees.
- Registrations may be transferred to another individual without a penalty (preferrable done in advance)
- Choruses attending for coaching maybe qualify for a free registration (often for their director). For more information contact: email@example.com
- If a person attending one of the Workshops wants to attend HCNW, they will need to pay the combine registration prices.