HCNW REGISTRATION PAGE
This page is only for registering for HCNW.
HCNW: How to Register and Select Classes
1) Look at the 2023 Classes webpage to get an idea as to what the weekend has to offer. You will be able to select your classes after you’ve registered and paid.
2) Review the Registration Options (below), and pick which option you want to pay for after you’ve signed into Sched.
STANDARD DORM ROOMS
Todd-Phibbs dorms. Two students share a room: 2 twin beds (long/CA), desks, shelves, chairs, and closets. Common bathrooms located in the halls. Bring your own sheets, bedding, and towels and toiletries.
SUITE DORM ROOMS
The suites are in the Trimble dorm. 4 to 6 private bedrooms share a common living area and bathrooms. Each bedroom includes: twin bed (long/CA), desk, shelf, chair, and closet. Suite rooms include a basic set of linens (sheets, pillow, blanket, towel, and wash cloth).
STEPS TO TAKE:
1) Sign Up for a Sched Account – If you’ve registered through SCHED in the past, you will need to either use the same login or click on “Forgot Password” and follow instructions to sign in again. Update your profile (if needed) and click on SAVE SETTINGS
2) Then you will see the Schedule interface. Click the “Reserve Tickets” button on the right side of the screen.
–You will then see the Registration Options as a list of “tickets,” sorted by price. Select the desired “ticket” by clicking the + button for that item then click NEXT
— Fill out the registration details then click “Place Order.”
— You will be brought to a Stripe purchase screen to complete payment. (Stripe is similar to PayPal).
3) Click on the “HCNW Registration” button below to register through SCHED.
After you have registered (paid), you will be able to go to SCHED at any time to select, or change, your classes for Harmony College Northwest (HCNW).
If you want to change classes later, that is OK. SCHED allows you to just click on another class in the same session.
After your initial sign-up and class selection, use the CLASSES menu item and green ‘Login’ button (top right) to view or edit your class selections.
Having the SCHED app installed on your phone or tablet, will make it very easy to follow your schedule during the weekend. Install the APP now and start to get comfortable with it.